“New challenges for BSOs from the Euromed Cooperation” will be held in Cagliari, with the main aim of capacity building for Business Support Organizations (BSO) executives and focus on capacity enhancing measures to access to finance (funding opportunities & EU project management, with a focus on the INTERREG NEXT MED programme). The training initiative is organized within the framework of the EU financed project EBSOMED.
The course aims at improving exchanges of competences and relations between BSOs interested in co-operation programs and projects. The idea is, in particular, to present and share the main skills and direct experiences related to Euro-Mediterranean projects and start the design of new project proposals that can be submitted under current funding opportunities.
- The Union of Mediterranean Confederations of Enterprises (BUSINESSMED)
- Association of the Mediterranean Chambers of Commerce and Industry (ASCAME)
- Confederation of Egyptian-European Business Associations (CEEBA)
- Chamber of Commerce of Cagliari-Oristano
- University of Cagliari
- MAPE – Master in European project design and management
- Abantu Social Cooperative – Cartiera
- Energy Agency South Tyrol – CasaClima
EBSOMED WORKSHOP 2022
Probably you were wondering why you have to choose EBSOMED Workhop - New challenges for BSOs from the Euromed Cooperation. Let's show you five simple reasons! 1. It's an opportunity to find partners for the coming INTERREG NEXT MED call for proposals: participants...
The Confederation of Egyptian European Business Associations (CEEBA), the Association of the Mediterranean Chambers of Commerce and Industry (ASCAME), partners of EBSOMED project, and OpenMed, organize "Final Workshop Capacity Building - New...