The Euro-Mediterranean Cooperation Summer School 2018 is organized and supported by:
- The Union of Mediterranean Confederations of Enterprises (BUSINESSMED) is the main representative of the private sector that reflects the interest of 22 Confederations of Enterprises around the Southern and Northern Mediterranean Countries. Since its creation in 2002, BUSINESSMED became a key platform for multilateral cooperation dedicated to its confederations Member, a promoter of foreign direct investment, a lever for Mediterranean dialogue and socio-economic integration.
- The German-Arab Chamber of Industry and Commerce (GACIC) was established in Egypt in 1951. Representing more than 3200 member companies GACIC is the largest organisation in the framework of business cooperation between Germany and the Arab world. The Chamber has become one of the most innovative providers of services for German-Arab trade. A wealth of experience and international contacts form the basis of our work and success in the Arab world and Germany.
- Association of the Mediterranean Chambers of Commerce and Industry (ASCAME) is a non-profit international organization that represents the private sector of the Mediterranean, regrouping the Chambers of Commerce and Industry and similar entities of both shores of the region. ASCAME gathers more than 300 Chambers of Commerce and Industry and defends the interests of the millions of businesses across the Mediterranean region. ASCAME is today considered the most important representative of the Mediterranean private sector.
- EBSOMED – Enhancing Business Support Organisations and Business Networks in the Southern Neighborhood is a 4-year project co-funded by the European Union that aims at boosting the Mediterranean business ecosystem promoting an inclusive economic growth by enhancing the private sector organisations in the Southern Neighborhood countries
- OpenMed is an international association that brings together a group of professionals with years of experience in the field of European programs and projects, based in Cagliari.
- University of Cagliari. The University of Cagliari is a public State University and has about 31,102 enrolled students, over 1,000 teachers and more than 1,000 professionals at the technical-administrative staff. Besides that, about 200 visiting professors come yearly to Cagliari’s University.