The EBSOMED Final Workshop 2022 is organized by:
- EBSOMED – Enhancing Business Support Organisations and Business Networks in the Southern Neighborhood is a 4-year project co-funded by the European Union that aims at boosting the Mediterranean business ecosystem promoting an inclusive economic growth by enhancing the private sector organisations in the Southern Neighborhood countries
- The Union of Mediterranean Confederations of Enterprises (BUSINESSMED) is the main representative of the private sector that reflects the interest of 22 Confederations of Enterprises around the Southern and Northern Mediterranean Countries. Since its creation in 2002, BUSINESSMED became a key platform for multilateral cooperation dedicated to its confederations Member, a promoter of foreign direct investment, a lever for Mediterranean dialogue and socio-economic integration.
- Confederation of Egyptian European Business Associations (CEEBA) was established to create one powerful national pan European network to advocate on behalf of Egyptian Business for market access to the EU and to promote EU Egyptian Trade and Investment. CEEBA was founded in 2004 by the British-Egyptian, the French, the German-Arab Chamber and the Italian Chamber of Commerce. CEEBA members are business associations and representatives of the enlarged European Union, the EU27. Since its inception CEEBA has been a major player in all industrial sectors by organizing specific Conferences, Exhibitions, Symposia, Business Round Table, preparing white papers and organizing door-knock missions. CEEBA is also involved as a contractor in several of EU business support projects.
- Association of the Mediterranean Chambers of Commerce and Industry (ASCAME) is a non-profit international organization that represents the private sector of the Mediterranean, regrouping the Chambers of Commerce and Industry and similar entities of both shores of the region. ASCAME gathers more than 300 Chambers of Commerce and Industry and defends the interests of the millions of businesses across the Mediterranean region. ASCAME is today considered the most important representative of the Mediterranean private sector.
- OpenMed is an international association that brings together a group of professionals with years of experience in the field of European programs and projects, based in Cagliari.