The course aims at improving exchanges of competences and relations between BSOs interested in co-operation programs and projects. The idea is, in particular, to present and share the main skills and direct experiences related to Euro-Mediterranean projects and start the design of new project proposals that can be submitted under current funding opportunities.
The main objectives of the Summer School are:
- improve competences and relations of BSO executives interested in Euro-Mediterranean cooperation
- share the Euro-Mediterranean projects experiences among BSO executives and trainers
- start the concrete design of proposals under the new Euro-Mediterranean funding instruments, in particular INTERREG NEXT MED 2021 – 2027
- 25 BSOs executives trained on planning of cooperation projects in the Euro-Mediterranean funding opportunities framework
- 6 new Euro-Mediterranean project ideas elaborated (“Concept Notes”)
The involved executives will be more capable to develop cooperation projects. Moreover, the 6 new project ideas will lead to involve more Mediterranean partners.
During the School, Project Cycle Management and Logical Framework approaches will be used as main working tools. The working approach is based on the “learning by doing” methodologies (i.e. drafting a project idea).